What the cookies are?
Cookies are data files that may contain small amounts of information and are stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.) the first time you visit a website.
How do we use them?
- Essential operations such as site browsing
- Allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or your Saved Items
- Analyse the number of visitors and their behaviour, such as which pages are frequently visited
- Evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- Directing appropriate advertising messages
- Understand which affiliates have helped us reach new customers or promoted our products on their websites
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies stored on your device - simply go to your browser's help section. But don't forget that if you change your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access some parts of our website or service.